Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I am definitely a last minute kind of girl... but today I have been doing a bit of online shopping, and I feel like it has been quite successful! Here are some of my favourites- all under £20!
1. Candle £10 from Paperchase
2. Green Glass Votive Candle £15 from Debenhams
3. Sense & Sensibility - Jane Austin £11.29 from Waterstones
4. Art Print- Leigh Viner £14.95 from Easy Art
5. Mini Hot Water bottle £8 from Boux Avenue
6. Nikki Strange Notebook £6.50 from Ask Her Friends
My favourite is the art print, I honestly think that art is one of the best gifts as it's something you can keep forever, and it makes your life a little bit more beautiful. I'm also loving the new look of the Penguin "Clothbound Classic" books, they just makes me want to fill my shelves up, they are so beautiful- much nicer than paperbacks!
So have you done any shopping yet? Feel free to share links to other gift lists in the comments!