1. My new desk by the window in my new flat
2. An Easter table setting I did for Wayfair
3. Brighton Flea Market- A true treasure trove! My favourite shop in Brighton so far
4. Me posing next to the Press/media wall at the Affordable Art Fair (feeling proud)
5. My new addiction: 'Love' tea from Pukka, Chamomile, lavender and Rose... Mmm..
6. Cocktails! I have been helping organise the launch party for a pretty awesome new bar in Covent Garden: Mabel's -Make sure you check it out if you are in the area!
7. Mine and Marty's feet while we were chilling on a bench on Brighton seafront.
8. 'Love Made Me Do It' The neon light's at Mabel's
9. MORE neon light's (I am a bit obsessed at the moment, can you tell?) From the Affordable Art Fair- London.
My Instagram: @emibrookie
If anyone has any recommendations of amazing shops/cafe's to visit or things to do in Brighton, please let me know in the comments, or on twitter @EMInteriorD