1. Don't go perfume shopping when you have a cold- you will most likely regret it.
2. Choose happiness. Always. Don't think that that well paid job that you hate will make you happy, it won't. Follow your dreams and do something you love even if its for less money!
3. Travel on a shoestring. Just save up a little bit and hit the road, you won't regret it.
4. Put your family first- they will always be there.
5. ALWAYS take off your make up before bed!
6. Sleep is so important. It affects your mood, health and appearance, try to get a good nights sleep as often as you possibly can.
7. Respect yourself and respect others.
8. Cut out friends who drain you. Life is short, cut out the toxic people and make more time for the lovelies.
9. Don't stress about work. Did anyone die? No? Then it's probably fixable, everything will be fine again soon.
10. Appreciate what you have, always be grateful.
11. Learn to love yourself. Whoever you are, whatever you do, you are YOU! You are amazing!
12. Hangovers get so much worse as you get older. Appreciate the nice gentle ones while you are young.
13. Be kind.
14. Take care of yourself. Wear sunscreen, moisturise, eat well. It will show :)
15. Drink lots of water!!
16. You will turn into your mother. You will also realise how awesome you mother is.
17. No one has EVER asked for proof of any of my exam results or qualifications- They seemed like the biggest deal at the time.
18. Nights in are turning into my new favourite thing.
19. If you don't like something, change it. You have to work for what you want.
20. Everything happens for a reason, go with the flow...
If you could go back and give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?