It’s finally warm enough to spend the evenings outside, hooray! If you have an outdoor space, whether its a nice big garden, or the tiniest balcony, there is no reason it shouldn’t look just as gorgeous as your house, so here are a few tips to make the most of your outside space:
1. Cushions, cushions, cushions. Whether or not you decide to have chairs, cushions will brighten everything up, as well as being cosy and comfy to sit on.
2. Bring some furniture outside! Coffee tables, bar carts, If you can lift them easily then bring them outside.
3. Plants. If you have a balcony then get some potted plants, it will feel more like a garden!
4. Shade. Use nice fabric to make a canopy if you don’t already have shade. (nobody looks good as a lobster)
5. Rugs. Who said rugs were just for indoors? Just remember to bring them inside if it rains!