Mothers day is coming up fast, so now’s the time to be shopping for the perfect gift! Apart from the usual: breakfast in bed and a Mothers day card, here are a few other gorgeous gifts that your Mum will love:
1: Flowers and always a winner with my Mum, pop to your local florist or supermarket for a nice bouquet of fresh flowers, or if you can’t be there on Mothers day, have them ordered. Bloom and Wild do the most gorgeous flowers, and they even do gift boxes of carefully wrapped flowers that fit through a letter box!
2. Perfume is a lovely gift for Mothers Day, my favourite perfume at the moment is Armani Si– it’s such a lovely feminine scent (Ok, I kind of want this for myself as well…)
3. I love this cute flamingo mug by Kate spade! My mum is a big flamingo fan so I know this would go down a treat! The gold rim adds a touch of indulgence as well.
4. These Laduree Mini Scented Candles (strawberry and Brioche scented) are super cute- What a sweet gift idea!
5. Looking for home accessories? This Etch Tea-light holder in brass by Tom Dixon is so lovely- the etched pattern casts the most beautiful shadows, definitely a keeper.
6. The Jungle Sleeping Mask by Jessica Flint is a another lovely little luxury- perfect for long flights or afternoon naps.
7. Kate Spade New York Ballpoint Pen– You can never have too many pens, right? Especially when they are as gorgeous as this! It’s the perfect handbag pen!
8. A luxurious skin treat is always a winner, I think this Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil would go down a treat!
Aren’t they lovely! I wish I could buy them all… Which ones are your favourites? What will you be getting your Mum this year?